Pet Simulator Update 15 Changelog (Feb 1st)
The final update to Pet Simulator! This a compilation of bug fixes, stability changes, and performance improvements. I want to make sure the game is in a good shape before it stops receiving updates; That said, it was a crazy ride. Here's to the upcoming sequel! :))
- Pet movement and logic rewrite. Should look the same (if not smoother) and have major performance gains across the board. Expect mobile and console performance to skyrocket!
- Entire new internal directory system, built specifically for organization by taking advantage of the explorer search. Will be used for future projects going forward.
- Reverted snow and festive theme :(
- Music now plays according to individual areas.
- Moved 'Winter Wonderland' world portal to moon.
- Changed saturation of buildings in starting area.
- Cut down pet parts by over 1/2.
- Removed limited time egg.
- Made Giant Penguin bigger! :)
- (Major) Fixed strange bug that caused some users to not have the correct starting stats, giving them a large disadvantage.
- (Major) Fixed Giant Penguin model.
- Fixed dialog buttons being an option for errors.
- Fixed selection worldFX raycast being center mass of pet.
- Fixed boundry collisions on Moon and Winter Wonderland.
- Fixed Premium Shop exit button being centered incorrectly.
- Fixed black matter Giant Penguin face.
- Fixed volume for 3x open being WAY TOO LOUD.