Build and Survive update 2 is here! Here's a rundown on all the fixes, changes, and new features:
- Sun Beam upgrade! (Premium)
Ever wanted to harness the power of the sun and unleash deadly beams of energy from the sky? No? Well now you can, I guess.
- Cannon Balls upgrade!
Buckle up, buccaneer! Replace laser beams with old fashioned cannon balls! Cannon balls have a chance to explode, damaging enemies within 15ft!
- Lightning Strike upgrade!
Charge bullets with electricity for a chance to shock other nearby enemies! Batteries not included.
- Stun upgrade!
Pack your bullets with some extra punch and knock enemies unconscious for a small period of time!
- Rouge Bots are more generous with 4 hearts of damage instead of 5!
- Pickups have been heavily optimized! Expect much less lag when lots of pickups are floating around.
- Max level players are now given a warning when attempting to purchase 3x XP.
- Adjusted prices of some upgrades because they were practically steals.
- Rarities on certain upgrades have been adjusted.
- Fire bullets are actually 10% flammable, not 100%. Description was misleading! - Inventory scroll is a bit bigger now.
- Updated to latest BIG framework (stability improvements n' stuff).
- A lot of lag complaints were from players playing with high settings on bad hardware. Players that lag severely are now prompted to turn on Potato quality! Hope this helps.
- Shadow optimizations!
- Guns no longer *magically* disappear from players!
- Players are no longer given the entire economy of Singapore for surviving! This straight up crashed servers in some cases. Sorry :)
- Laser beams no longer penetrate earth's core. Lots of people should experience large performance boosts!
- A strange bug caused players to level up past level 100 (the cap). Anyone above level 100 has been brought back down to the cap. Sorry for any confusion!
- Monsters no longer take a millennium to die at the end of the round!
- Rouges make scary C4 beeping sounds again! This should make them stand out.
- Premium upgrades no longer appear under the 'Boosts' shop billboard.
- Tank is no longer sinking into the ground.
- Bullet spread no longer tightens when looking in certain directions.
- Music logic is no longer drunk. (kinda)
- Fixed a bug relating to monster collision that might've caused intense lag on lower end devices.
- Slow servers no longer enter the matrix! Round timer is much more accurate now.
- Level 100 skin unlocks have been fixed!
- Skins will now properly update mid-round!
- Networking bug fixes.